The Advantages of ALL Smart Bridles:
- Adjustable Crown
- Removable (and adjustable) Browband
- Throatlatch that adjusts to stay where it belongs
- No buckle by the eye
- Slots in Caveson to set noseband width
(except Bridle/Halter Style)
- Stationary halter ring
- Adjustable connector
- Noseband (Caveson) and connector can be removed (for use as Headstall only or to replace if damaged)
- Noseband has centered adjustment for balance.
- Soft Beta padding behind Crown, Browband and Noseband
For short-headed horses the Caveson Style is recommended as the halter squares (see above photo) can rub the cheek bones.
SMART™ CAVESON BRIDLE
With the halter squares and the hackamore, there will be interference with both the cheek bone and the action of hackamore itself.
Removing the Browband will make any Smart™ Bridle into an “Endurance Style” with all the advantages of the secure, adjustable and comfortable fit of all Smart™ Bridles.
Any of the Smart™ Bridles can accommodate the one simple strap the will give you the convenience of the Quick Bridle.
The blue strap shown simply slides through slots in the browband. This is especially useful for riders who prefer not to use the traditional bit-hangers.
The Smart™ Sidepull is the same as the Smart™ Caveson Bridle with added soft cloth covered neoprene padding and 2 rings for your reins when your horse is ready to go without a bit.