Showing all 2 results
- Shenandoah Trail Stirrups provide extra support and comfort, especially on long rides.
- These stirrups feature shock absorbing treads for comfort and to prevent feet and ankles from tiring quickly.
- Wide enough to accommodate insulated boots or tennis shoes.
- Neck size: 1″, 1.5″, 2″, 2.5″ or 3″ (to accomodate almost all saddles and stirrup straps)
- Foot cushion is 5″ wide, 4.25″ deep and almost 1″ thick.
- Black only.
Finally! A solution to foot problems and stirrup pads that eventually fail!
These pads have a velcro attachment so you can quickly add them to your stirrups. No more replacing deteriorating pads. No glue, no slipping. Grip Strip in the center keeps your feet from slipping.
These are the right size for any of the stirrups we sell and many others and are designed to fit OVER your current deteriorating pads. Sold as a pair.
**Do NOT remove your old pads unless you want to modify these covers.