Showing all 2 results
Economical. Elete’s pocket bottle makes 10, 32-oz. servings or 2.5 gallons of electrolyte-fueled hydration. elete’s 8 oz. refill costs less than half a penny per mixed ounce.
Stay Charged: Electrolytes keep you cool and running smoothly when the temperatures rises
If carbohydrate is your body’s fuel, electrolytes are the spark plugs, motor oil and engine coolant. These minerals, such as sodium and potassium, form electrically charged particles in the body that work together to regulate nerve transmission, muscle contraction and fluid balance. When their levels run low, your internal dash lights up with warning signals in the form of fatigue, cramping, nausea and a cadence that slows to a crawl.
Tailwind stick packs are perfect for fueling on the go. Just tear and pour into a water bottle for 200 calories of Tailwind goodness, no mess, no fuss. The 5 pack assorted is a great way to try all 5 Tailwind flavors, or stock up in the flavors you like. Supplemental Facts
- Complete calories, electrolytes, and hydration: Ditch the gels, chews, and pills, and go all day with just Tailwind.
- No gut bombs: Stomach problems? You’ll love Tailwind. Unless you enjoy being doubled over, retching.
- Tasty all day: Clean, light flavors taste better the longer you go.
- Hydration pack love: Dissolves on contact with water and cleans up with a quick rinse.
- No residue or science experiments!
- All natural: Crystal clear with no dyes, preservatives or 4-syllable pixie dust.
Each stick pack contains 200 calories. Mix contents with 20-24oz of cool, clean water. Give it a shake or two, and go! Sip regularly for steady energy, electrolytes, and hydration. For longer grunts, try our medium and large sizes.
Natural Ingredients and Organic Flavors
Non-GMO Dextrose (Glucose), Non-GMO Sucrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sea Salt, Organic Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate
Gluten free/vegan/no soy/no dairy.